B. David Chandler
PHONE 334.420.2810 | FAX 334.420.2811 | DCHANDLER@ABCPA.COM
- David is a shareholder and practices in our tax division
- With 25+ years of experience, he specializes in tax planning and compliance for individuals, partnerships, LLCs, corporations, and trusts
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Alabama Society of CPAs, the Georgia Society of CPAs and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member of the Kiwanis Club of Montgomery
- He currently serves on Auburn’s School of Accountancy Advisory Council
- Married to the former Anne Sternenberg and they have three children; Katie, Rob, and Will.
- He is a member of First United Methodist Church, where he has taught children’s Sunday school and has served on the Finance Committee.
- David currently serves as the Treasurer of the Board of Directors for the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts and has previously served as Treasurer of the Board of Directors for Urban Seed Xchange and President of the Board of Directors for the Montgomery Humane Society. David also serves on the Board of Directors for the Central Alabama Community Foundation.
Learn more about our team
At Aldridge, Borden & Company, we’re here for you when you need us. We strive to give our clients the personal attention they need to achieve their financial goals through every stage of life. Please contact us with any questions and let us know how we may help you.
74 Commerce Street. Montgomery, Alabama 36104
Tel: 334.834.6640 | Fax: 334.265.9605