W. Dane Floyd
PHONE 334.420.2806 | FAX 334.420.2807 | DFLOYD@ABCPA.COM
- Dane grew up in Montgomery and graduated from Auburn University with a BS in Business Administration (Accounting)
- Dane joined Aldridge, Borden & Company in October 1990
- As a partner who works in both the attestation and consulting service groups, Dane specializes in litigation support services, business valuation services, and merger and acquisition services
- In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), he has also earned the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) designations.
- He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Dane and his wife, Leah have two children, Chris and Haley, who are now married
- He is actively involved at Woodland United Methodist Church, where he serves in various capacities (financial secretary, SS teacher, finance committee) and works in foreign missions
- Dane is a member of the Board of CPAmerica
Learn more about our team
At Aldridge, Borden & Company, we’re here for you when you need us. We strive to give our clients the personal attention they need to achieve their financial goals through every stage of life. Please contact us with any questions and let us know how we may help you.
74 Commerce Street. Montgomery, Alabama 36104
Tel: 334.834.6640 | Fax: 334.265.9605